Is your mouth suffering from damaged teeth? Due to the material used in the manufacturing of dental crowns, they can be adjusted based on looks, shape, size, and even color. Not only will dental crowns make your smile look better, they can even protect shattered teeth from future damage. Listed below are a few of the benefits that dental crowns can provide:
– A typical dental crown can last a few decades and potentially last a lifetime of normal wear and tear, and if a dental crown is cracked or knocked loose, it can be easily replaced.
– Dental crowns cap and conceal teeth down to the gumline for a full seal that can prevent further tooth decay and other types of damage from occurring to a tooth.
– Dental crowns can be used to effectively hold a dental filling in place on the occasion that not enough tooth remains.
– Dental crowns can clasp together teeth that have been broken or split apart, and even bind together bits of broken teeth.
– Dental treatments such as root canals as well as dental bridges and implants can be obscured and protected with dental crowns.
To schedule an oral exam for dental crowns at Lee F. Peterson DDS, we invite you to schedule an appointment with our dental office in Hanford, California, with Dr. Lee F. Peterson and the rest of our team. We can be reached at 559-584-8129. We look forward to helping you with all of your smile care needs!